Sunday, October 17, 2010

"I've got to admit-- it's getting better."

This trip has been wonderful. :} We're laughing and smiling and snuggling a lot. I think the problems are mostly distance based, and we're going to talk about that (tone on the phone, for example), but I think I'd allowed myself to be truly worried and knowing that there's no need for that is just... Whew! Wonderful relief.

We had a date night last night. We stay in more than we eat out when I'm here because I like cooking for us, but usually when we go out it's with friends. Last night was just the two of us, and we wandered down to Greenway Station and had dinner and got ice cream after. It was sweet and good, and we held hands and it was generally just a really nice time out.

This is our last day together without Josh having to go to work, so we're going to wander up to another shopping center and get some cruise stuff. It's just a few days away, now! Halloween weekend. So excited about doing this with my favorite person.

Who happens to be advancing the Indian Empire in Civ V, I believe. Time to go distract him.

No comments:

Post a Comment