Friday, July 1, 2011

I've Got a Bad Feeling

In my toe. Stubbed it. Many obscenities later I have decided that I will live (with this excruciating pain) to see another day.

I see why it's called stubbing, but the pain is a lot more like stabbing, I would imagine. Never having been stabbed I cannot say this is certain, but fucking flibbertygibbets, my right pinky toe hurts in a way befitting the noises people make when they are stabbed in the movies.

Garden at Josh's office is doing well, that's a very good thing. The difference between the last time I watered (Wednesday) and this afternoon was heartening. The organic food and regular watering are making a very nice difference. Neither of us have to work on Monday; not sure if we'll lazily enjoy the holiday or get out and do something. Not a big fan of the booms accompanying fireworks though I do love to see them and I think there are supposed to be some good displays up here. Hmm.

So. Foot terribly mangled. Plants doing well. Weekend is here. Hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. "Fucking flibbertygibbets" is an amazing phrase, though!

    ReplyDelete