Friday, September 17, 2010

Month Without Meat: Day 3

No meat: ding ding ding ding ding! :D

This was my first day waking up and going to sleep in Wisconsin, a situation I very much desire to make permanent as soon as possible (which is to say as soon after UCF graduation as possible). I love being with Josh. And as I've mentioned, he's fine with my making us dinners without meat, and has volunteered to make one himself. But that will probably happen this weekend, so I made us omelettes before my hardworkin' man had to get to work (onion for him, rosemary and pepper for me).

Spent the time after breakfast (I went back to bed before I made mine, so it was more like brunch) cleaning up the apartment and then made the rest of the couscous I purchased here last month. Josh wasn't a big fan, so I wanted to use it up, and hey, couscous is easy and quick. So I had some couscous and tomato slices, cleaned some more, got myself cleaned up, and headed out to get a few things from Copps.

Surprised Josh on his second bus home. It's HARD to surprise him and he liked it, so I was very pleased with myself. We had a dish I've made for us before as our dinner, just without meat (cucumber mint tomato basil salad served with sauce-topped brown rice). Made a sour cream, rosemary, and pepper sauce for myself and a jazzed up Italian dressing one for Josh.

Probably the best nutrition day so far, especially as far as dinner is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment