Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog (noun) as a tool for fixing all that is warbly with the world

So I post about wanting to get married and Josh proposes. I post about being all kinds of wigged out about graduate school in part because I can't get anyone at the library to talk to me about volunteering and I think my professor loves another Alex more than she loves me and the guy from the library emails me the next day and the next weekend I see my professor and she still loves me. Jury is out on whether she loves me best, but even I know she's allowed to love other people.

I also know that reads a little creepy. I mean it as a joke.

Anyway. Life is aligning and I realized as I was updating everyone at my story class get together on Sunday that I was describing life as "sweet" lately and it's true. So now I just need to get going on my graduate school application. Oyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment