Thursday, February 10, 2011

Also

The housekeeper's husband just flooded the bathroom. The old man complains (loudly) if the water is too cold, so I can see what the H'sH was doing; he turned the water on to make sure it was warm before he went to get the old man for his shower. But HH left the showerhead hanging on its cord, facing outwards. Towards my door. So as I was studying a few minutes ago I noticed an unusual noise, and then a puddle coming through the crack between the door and the floor.

I will be in Wisconsin tonight, I will be in Wisconsin tonight, I will be in Wisconsin tonight.

I wanted rugs for my room (it's tiled) for Christmas, and mom got me two. Between the cats spraying them and these exciting sudden floods, I don't think I've gotten to have both on the floor for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment